Have you decided on repainting the interior of your home but cannot decide which paint color to go with?
Colossus Painting offers a wide selection of interrelated home services under one roof, including color consultations and light carpentry.
Many of the homeowners we work with find that researching an interior painting company is only half the battle. If you’re not completely sold on the paint color selected, the goal of home comfort will likely fail.
To help our prospective clients, we’ve listed two ways to help you select the perfect paint color:
- Head to Your Local Home Improvement Store – Big-box chains such as Lowe’s or the Home Depot, for example, typically have color consultants on the floors of the paint aisles to help with swatches, samples, and suggestions. For a nominal fee that ranges from $3.00 and up for 8 oz. testers, per The Spruce, you can take these samples home to perform test runs. Some stores even offer large fans containing hundreds of colors for $25 and up.
- Book an In-home Color Consultant – Let’s bring the samples to your home, saving you a trip around town. Tell us what your style and preferences are and our color consultants will make a few suggestions.
Color Consultations Are a Two-Way Street
Our team of interior painters in San Diego understand that you are the only one who can determine the right paint color for your needs.
Whichever route you decide to take, color consultations are always a two-way process.
During in-home color consultations, you will actively participate in sampling different paint colors and voicing your penchants, which helps the color consultant to take the lead.
The color consultant then factors in:
- The Mood You Want to Create (Happy and Cheery, Peaceful and Serene, etc.)
- The Interior Design and Décor (Modern, Art Deco, Hippy, etc.)
- Style Preferences (Contemporary, Old-Fashioned, Neutral, etc.)
- Room and Lighting (Certain Colors Work Better in Specific Areas)
Get a Free Quote
To get a complimentary estimate for color consultations, call (858) 688-2248.